To check if your country requires a visa, please visit - List of countries requiring visitor visa
How to apply
The following is a brief outline, please visit Canadian visitor visa application steps for the full details and instructions.
- Obtain the temporary visa application package (see temporary visa application pack) and follow the guidelines provided.
- Pay the fee and get the receipt.
- Submit the form with the required documents (see below for a brief list of documents) to the Canadian embassy in your location (see List of Canadian Embassies).
As well as the forms and everything included in your canadian visitor visa application pack, you will need the following:
- A valid travel document (ie. passport)
- 2 valid passport photos
- Proof that you have the funds to support yourself in Canada
Other documents may also be required, for the most up to date information or any additional questions, contact your local Canada Embassy (see List of Canadian Embassies).